- Online only
KeeLine - The Safety Solution for Horizontal Life Lines
KeeLine® The Safety Solution for Horizontal Life Lines
KEELINE horizontal life line system is a flexible, cost effective option for the continual protection of those working at height.The KEELINE horizontal lifeline system provides flexible, continuous protection for up to three users working at height. The system delivers safe access to any area of a roof by allowing workers to be permanently attached to the line at all times and be able to freely move around the roof area. With 5/16 inch Grade 316 stainless steel wire, KEELINE spans up to 50 feet between posts. Inline shock absorbers minimize loads applied to the building in event of a fall. The design has been configured and tested for use on a variety of roof types e.g.
standing seam, membrane or metal profile. KEELINE is available for mounting directly to concrete, steel, or masonry in either horizontal or overhead applications. KEELINE has been independently tested to ensure it conforms to appropriate OSHA/ANSI standards as well as the requirements of CSA 13-04 & 16-04.
Benefits & Features
- Efficient heavy duty in-line absorber removes the need for expensive ‘fall over’ style posts at every bracket position.
- Maximum 50 feet (15m) span in between supports
- Accommodates corners and varying building shapes
- Comprehensive range of mounting options
- Allows for multiple users
- Modular design for easier specification and simplified installation
- Only two standard base plate options needed for wide range of standard roofs including metal profile, standing seam and membrane roofs
- Grade 316 stainless steel 5/16" (8mm) diameter wire and brackets
- Available with non-penetrating roof WIREANKA option
- Conforms with appropriate OSHA/ANSI standards
- Independently tested to the requirements of CSA 13-04 & 16-04