- Online only
Self closing safety gates Kee Gate
Reliable Safe Access
A fully adjustable range of self-closing safety gates for use in rooftop or industrial environments. Safety gates are ideal for protecting any openings, ladder/stair access points, roof hatches, walkways, access to industrial machinery and other restricted areas, where regular access for maintenance and inspection is required. Our gates are spring loaded so will automatically close behind the user.
Spring loaded safety gates are considered the preferred solution to chains, bars or sliding tubes when protecting these areas as they automatically close behind a person, overcoming the problem of human error. The safety gate can be “retro-fitted” to existing fixed structures where opening protection is required.
KEE GATE Options
Kee Safety’s self-closing safety gates have been designed to be fully adjustable and can accommodate an opening up to 1m wide for the single gate and 2 x 0.9m for the double gate.
- The single gate is available 1m wide and it can be easily cut to size on site.
- The double gate is available 2 x 0.9m wide and it can be easily cut to size on site.
- Both single and double safety gates are available in galvanised steel finish or yellow powder coated.
Features & Benefits of Self Closing Safety Gates
- Spring loaded gates to automatically close behind the user
- Single and double width gates
- Performance tested for trouble free operation
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Fully adjustable - height and width can be cut to size
- Can be used for external and internal applications
- Galvanised steel or powder coated in safety yellow colour
- Can fit different surfaces (round or square)
- Retro-fits to existing structures
- Comply with test requirements of EN 13374 Class A and EN 14122-3 and OSHA